26.5.10

icff 2010 - indi b rugs and york wallcoverings...

I only had a quick min. to bolt through icff this year since I was manning my booth alone.  I had to make sure I at least caught a glimpse.  This show is so innovative and exciting!  It is a really feast for the eyes each year!  Here are two standouts that made me pause during my mad dash.This rug called gyraffe from INDI B made me litterally stop in my tracks.  It is part of their kids line, so I guess you can call me a big kid because I would have it in a heartbeat!  On top of fab design, INDI B is wonderful because they are committed to using only natural fibers and dyes.  They are also members of Goodweave.  An organization helping to ensure that child labor is not used in the handmade rug industry.I've been a huge fan of york wallcoverings for quite some time now.  However, seeing their display at icff put them into a whole new category of obsession for me.  The prints are stunning, and modern.  The papers are so luxurious.  It was a real feast for the eyes.

No comments: