11.2.11

practicing gratitude...

i will be grateful for this day by vol25Look at this beauty I just bought from the Vol25 Etsy shop!! It is printed on this super cool textured canvas paper.  I love everything about it - the color, the type treatment and of course the message.  Gratitude is something I am recommitting myself to practicing daily.  I mean let's be honest folks, the past few years have been exciting times for growth, as well as super trying at times.  I am grateful for every bump I have encountered in both my business and personal life because each episode is an opportunity for  me to learn and grow.  Being truly grateful for this very moment in time whether picture perfect or difficult, has a real grounding effect and makes me remember what is truly important in my life.  Happy weekend all...

1 comment:

Kate Pitner said...

LOVE IT Khristian! Thanks for the great message this morning. :0)
Kate