10.5.11

surtex 2011 AND moving madness...

Hi everyone! I know, I have been a baaaad blogger. If only you knew the pure mayhem that is happening over here right now you wouldn't be mad at me. SURTEX is finally around the corner AND I am moving AND my hubby is starting a new gig! Crazyland - and I am the queen!

All that being said, I am actually having tons of fun, and I am so excited to see what this week will bring!  Are you headed to the show?  Please stop by and say hello.  I love it when my online friends, can become real friends!  yay!

I am still taking appointments so click here to make yours, or drop me a line at info@khristianahowell.com and we will get you all set up.  What is this "we" business you may be asking??  I am working with a fabulous new design assistant!  Her name is Niki, and she is fantastic!  She will be making her bloggy debut soon, so everyone be nice to her!  She will also be in the booth keeping me sane.  Hooray for Niki!

See you all in NYC!

No comments: