29.11.10

new obsession - pinterest...

Hi! Hope everyone state side had a great holiday! Now, back to it for a few more weeks! So...I don't think I've told you about my new OBSESSION! It's called pinterest, and it's a m a z i n g!Pinterest screen shot You know all those drool worthy images you come across all day long? Well the smarties at Pinterest have created a great way to catalog all that wonderful visual goodness. Aside from keeping up with all the great inspiration you encounter, you can also follow other people's "pins". I've discovered some really interesting new corners of the web from the people I am following. It is so fun, immensely useful, and highly addictive, but in a good way! Have fun, and give me follow!

In other news...I just noticed my blog is listed in the latest issue of the SURTEX newsletter On the Surface as one of three great blogs to check out!  Check it out in the resources to remember section.  Hooray!

No comments: