21.11.10

print inspiration - envirosax...

Happy Monday all! I'm back after my little bloggy break last week, with lots of yummy eye candy! I gotta tell you, I LOVE this long ride we have been on with the ethnic prints. The trend is still going strong, and being reinvented daily. I can't get enough of the warm earth tones, and the tribal influences from all parts of the globe.envirosax reusable shopping bags

The "Nomad Pouch" from Envirosax has a great range of prints on a really great product.  Have you heard about them??  The group is based out of Australia are are committed to not only providing consumers with an alternative to plastic bags, but they are also deeply committed to educating the public on environmental issues.  I love the message, look the look, and will soon love the bags! (They been added to my Christmas wishlist!)envirosax reusable shopping bagsenvirosax reusable shopping bagsenvirosax reusable shopping bagsenvirosax reusable shopping bags

1 comment:

Camila F. said...

They are all so pretty! Love them!