8.10.10

Anthropologie fall 2010

I got my Anthropologie catalog yesterday.  Usually big eek!!!  However, this one is a bit skimpy for my taste.  Give up the goods Anthro, you know we all want it!  Anyway here are a few of my faves.  Happy weekend all!  (clearly, my scanner is having a bit of an attitude today, please disregard)

[caption id="attachment_2726" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="umm...yes please, may I have another?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2727" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="can we stop and drool over this beautiful wall please?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2729" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="not your grandpa's cardi"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2728" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="just can't get enough mustard1"][/caption]

No comments: