28.10.10

Mon Sheri is available now!...

Hi Everyone!  This will be my last post before I head off to Quilt Market for the weekend!  Hooray!  When I get back I will be able to tell you all about my next collections!  mon sheri apron by hey baby studioHowever...THIS is happening right now!  Mon Sheri, my collection for Robert Kaufman fabrics is available now!!!  It is up on Hawthorne Threads, and I am sure others will follow soon! *** This collection is really close to my heart and was named after my constant inspiration my mother Sheri....thus "Mon Sheri"  Cute right? So yes, I know how to spell dear, cheri in french, now everyone has the real scoop.  More info and a picture of my fabulous mother here!  So how about at little eye candy??  All of these great pieces were made by Hey Baby Studio.



P.S.  Please email me what you are making with Mon Sheri!!  I would love to feature you here!! info@khristianahowell.com

mon sheri dress by hey baby studiomon sheri skirt by hey baby studio

No comments: