1.3.10

bloom where you're planted - issue #07

ok. So I know I am supposed to be blooming where I'm planted.... but this plant may have to be repotted.  A trip to Austin, TX to be in a wedding reminded me why I love this music, margarita, tex-mex, artsy, outdoorsy, hippie, young professionals kind out town.  Good thing my roots are shallow right now...

[caption id="attachment_1523" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="drinks outside in february? yes please, may i have another?"]drinks outside in february?  yes please, may i have another?[/caption]

barton springs, austin texastrailer at Shady Grove




[caption id="attachment_1527" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="almost time for Hannah to tie the knot!"]almost time for Hannah to tie the knot![/caption]

hannah saliba's wedding

No comments: