29.9.10

four years ago...

Four years ago today I began an adventure with my very best friend. He puts up with a moody artist everyday, and I am very lucky! I realized that you've never really seen parts of this day! Here's a peek at a magical time that was full of good friends, great food, and a whole lot of dancing!  He's pretty cool.  :)  Check him out here and here. Dress by my amazingly talented and kind friend Analea De La Fuente.



[caption id="attachment_2623" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="a girls has to have her dots!"][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_2625" align="aligncenter" width="429" caption="I'm not expressive, I swear..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2624" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="RACHEL we said it's time to BOOGIE!"][/caption]

2 comments:

Libby Unwin said...

Gorgeous!!

Genevieve Gail said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!!