11.9.10

sightings - high society for anthology fabrics!...

Hello this Saturday!  I know you are not used to seeing me today, but there are so many exciting things happening, I just couldn't wait until Monday to share!  My second fabric project is finally ready and hitting stores as we speak!  Yep, I have not one, but two great new lines available now!  Anthology Fabrics is a new group who made their debut with one of  my collections this past May at quilt market.  They have actually been providing quality fabrics to the fashion industry for over 25 years, so the quilt division seemed a natural progression.  My first line, High Society is available in three colorways, and is full of really contemporary  modern prints (if I do say so myself!)  :)  Here are a few places that are already buzzing about the line!  Be sure to keep scrolling down to find out about a GIVEAWAY happening this weekend only!  Thank you to all these wonderful shops for carrying and posting about High Society!!

Rock Paper Scissors in New Jersey!



Hannah colorway

high society for anthology fabrics at fabric quarter

The Fabric Quarter Quilt Shop

Sew, Mama, Sew is hosting a giveaway through the weekend!  Winner will be announced on Monday!

No comments: