28.6.10

from the archives...

Happy Monday friends!  If you didn't notice the mission of this here space has changed a bit.  Parapluies et Soleil is now your place for art, inspiration, style, and making your creative dreams a reality. Exciting, yes?! So while I was musing about where we are going, I started thinking about where I've been.  One of my very first pieces as a freelancer was a project I worked on for Wrangler Jeans. This is a piece I created for the Wrangler 20x brand.  The project was a collaboration between me and the oh so fab Mary Beth Freet. I'm not sure if it ever went into production... We also collaborated on one of the pieces I have in the print and pattern book (the one with the landscape and owl).  Anywho, I hope you get a kick out of one from the archives as I have!  :)  Here's to a happy week!

No comments: