11.6.10

summer lovin' week - kind inner dialog + gratitude...

summer lovin week - build your business from the beachHappy Friday all!  I like to reflect on all the amazing things I accomplished during the week on Fridays - both big and small.  This week two of those thing were a positive inner dialog and practicing gratitude.  Without these two things I don't know where I would be.  We are all our own worst critics, it's true.  However, I am recommitted to being aware of the the dialog I have with myself.  I should be equally as kind and nurturing to myself as I am to those around me!  Inspiration truly begins from within.

I also want to be sure to stop and appreciate all the gifts and opportunities I have been given.  All of us are truly lucky to have passion, drive, and the will to do what we love. I feet it is really important to stop, recognize this and say thank you.

No comments: