16.6.10

mid-week inspiration - designerrugs.com...

[caption id="attachment_2174" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="alex perry "bibelo""][/caption]

Yesterday's inspiration post made me remember how much I LOVE this website!  OMG!  These rugs break my heart they are so fabulous (I hope you can sense the melodrama in my voice, but they are that great!)!  Have you seen this site designerrugs.com?  I mean really, you will be a fan too - promise!  The Aussies are really turning up the design heat these days!  :)

[caption id="attachment_2176" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="cloth "family tree""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2173" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="catherine martin "cockatoo""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2175" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="catherine martin "cockatoo""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2172" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption=""cybele""]"cybele"[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2171" align="aligncenter" width="430" caption="minnie pwerle "camp sites""][/caption]

No comments: