10.6.10

summer lovin' week - use your senses...

summer lovin week - build your business from the beach I love my vision board!  I know I have talked about this method of goal setting and visualization before, but I thought it would be a nice thing to do while relaxing and dreaming by the pool.
I love my vision board!  I know I have talked about this method of goal setting and visualization before, but I thought it would be a nice thing to do while relaxing and dreaming by the pool.  If you have never heard of the practice, making a vision board is a way to help you to actually "see" your goals and dreams.  There is no right or wrong way to do it, and it really can reveal things about yourself you didn't even know!  I just grab all the magazines that are around (usually a ton). I clip items that are inspiring and that visually trigger the scope of my goals.  It's great fun and helps you to think big!  The best part is actually seeing the goals/dreams fulfilled.  I just got to take two things off of my board because they were accomplished!  So now I am due for a refresh.

No comments: